A country I would like to visit.

I have always think about traveling to Cuba because I’m in love with the landscapes, the culture, the music and all of the joy that Cuban people can offer.
Despite of the politics problems they have, the resource and money shortage, I’m still thinking that it’s a beautiful country for all of us.


If I had the opportunity to be there, I would tour all the places that have been declared World Heritage by Unesco, I also would like to tour and admire the colorful colonial architectures. Some places that I would like to visit are Havana, Varadero, Baracoa, among many others!

In spite of being a wonderful place, I would not like to study or work there, due to the economic and political problems the country has presented in the last century, but without a doubt I will go for a period of time to know these beautiful places and their wonderful people.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future job

The most embarrasing moment i'm willing to admit.