My future job



Despite I love to travel, the work of a pharmaceutical chemist isn't, definitely, a job that is done outdoors, either in a pharmacy, in a laboratory, or in a hospital, and the work I would like to do it's related to the last one; the medical area, next to doctors and nurses, because I would like to bring a better attention to each patient.

If I get to choose the medical area, I wouldn't be able to travel so much, unless I go to another place to work. I don't think this option is bad, owing to there are a lot of places in Chile where the pharmaceutical staff is scarce.

I have not rejected the option of working in a pharmaceutic laboratory, I think it would be great too, because I like the laboratory environment, either to investigate new medicines or to prepare the medicaments that alredy exist, I like both ideas, but I think that traveling is more probably being part of the research area. 

By now, the salary isn't what worries me the most, I know that the job is not bad paid working at any of this areas, what actually worries me is the experience and the learning. 

In this moment I'm still studing to get the university degree, there is not the time to choose a specialty yet, but as I said, the clinical or public health area catches really my attention.

I am very excited to think about the things I could do, but "all in time"...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A country I would like to visit.

The most embarrasing moment i'm willing to admit.