What am I really into?

In recent times, I have been very interested in watching series. I've watched a lot of them, but my favorites are Friends and Grey's Anatomy. Sometimes I feel like I get lost on them; the characters are funny and their plots are very interesting. I am also watching a new series, it is called "Merlí", and I like it because it teaches about philosophy and about the point of view of some of the most famous characters of history.

Also, I have spending time going to new places; I developed a taste for open spaces and parks, so with my friends we went to a natural park called "Aguas de Ramón", it is beautiful, and it has a lot of native species, like some bushes and birds. I hope to continue knowing other parks, I wish
to go to the "Quebrada de Macul" or maybe to "Cajón del Maipo".

Another thing that I like to do recently is going to the gym, I like the cardio machines and weight training. Also I have met really nice people there!

And finally, I'm obsessed with "frappuccinos". I love them, and now that the time has change, I buy a lot of this iced coffees to withstand the heat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future job

A country I would like to visit.

The most embarrasing moment i'm willing to admit.