The most embarrasing moment i'm willing to admit.

The most embarrasing moment I'm willing to admit it happened when I was about 7 years old. My family and I went to the supermarket to shop the month's food. Everything was being really normal, my little cousin and I were runing and searching every eats that were in my aunt's list until something caught our attention and we separate from the adults ... I don't remember what it was, it could be perfectly some kind of chocolate, or maybe potato chips, but we got lost for it... Now that I think, we probably just got lost for 5 minutes, but for me... those minutes were like years! I was really worry, so I asked my cousin to remember something so sad that she could cry and gets some guard's attention, she couldn't cry by herself, so we made a deal, and I stepped her. She soon began to cry and we drow attention as we wanted, but then I saw my uncles, they were looking at me with disapproval, they thought I just hit her! And not only them, everyone looked at me with disappointment. I was very embarrased at that moment. To my luck, at the end my cousin told her parents that I just hit her to draw attention and be rescue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future job

A country I would like to visit.